Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fixie of the Month




Each month I'm going to post a picture of a fixed gear bike that I think stands out. Anyone is invited to send me a picture they want me to consider. This month is a classic hand made frame from the Sparton Factory in Chile. This country has a rich racing history with a beautiful Velodrome in the center of the city. This factory still makes frames by hand in the old traditional way. I've visited their factory and in fact was one of the first to bring one of their frames here to the U.S. I recently talked to their office here in South Carolina and I will be their rep for South Florida so if your looking for a frame set just drop me a line.
Anyway back to the bike, other then the frame and stunning paint job what really makes this bike stand out is the classic Campagnolo track group set. Look at those cranks! Not something you see everyday!

No comments: